Prayers for Aaliyah Bella

Meet Aaliyah Bella. Please go like her Facebook page and let her know we sent you: Prayers for Aaliyah Bella

Aaliyah Bella was born premature she was 26 weeks 4lbs 5 oz. She suddenly stop breathing in my arms on her third day after birth. She was given cpr for 30 minutes until she started breathing she left St. Agnest hospital to be rushed to valley childrens were she stayed for her first 2 mts of life. Doctors didn't have explanation on why she stop breathing they did mention she could of been a victim ...of S.I.D.S but she had been lucky to be in the hospital. All her paper work says she survived ALTE apparent life threatening event. That night she had bad seizures doctors didn't know her outcome but miracly she got better everyday needing less and less medication. She came home after 2 mts with seizure medication. When she was 6 mts she had a Eeg test weeks later I received her results my Aaliyah was SEIZURE FREE I cried of joy she had fought another battle. She is 1yr and 1 mt and doctor didnt have hope she would survive her fist week. She has little challenges at the moment her heart has a little opening that did not close after birth the heart doctor gave her six more months I am praying she dont need surgery. She is such a happy crawler, she has trouble sitting, standing and cant walk yet but I will not lose hope.
 

Comments

Popular Posts