Cards of Hope

Feathers of Hope: Cards of Hope

I started this page so that we could pray for those who are sick and give hope. As a part of giving hope we are trying to get our greeting card program off the ground. If you're interested in receiving a card there are a few guidelines:

1) You have to be sick or have a chronic illness. 

2) Email us the following:
Name
Age
Birthday
Diagnosis
Facebook page or blog (if you have one. This is for us to post the link for prayers)
Email address
Address (for physical cards)

3) If you'd like to share your story you can also email us a link to your story or type it out in email. Also a picture you'd like used. This is NOT a requirement to receiving cards.

Send your emails to feathersofhopecdh@gmail.com


FAQ's:

Why do you ask for age and birthdate?
I ask for this so that when I pray for you (or your child) I can be more specific in the prayer as well as send cards that are better for your age. A child shouldn't get an adult card and an adult shouldn't get a children's card. I also ask for birthdate so that I can send you cards (physical or email) on your birthday.

Why do you ask for my diagnosis?
I understand that this seems very personal. I myself suffer from several chronic illnesses. I ask so that I can pray for the right things. It's also a qualifier for receiving a card. I won't post details of your illnesses unless you give consent. When posting updates or asking for prayers I would only use your first name and give as little details as you wish if you wish. (Example: Please pray for Mary today, she isn't feeling well)

Why do you ask for a FB page or blog link?
This is optional. If you'd like your links shared on our FB page and blog then you can send us your links. This allows me to share your page when posting updates or asking for prayers.It also allows our followers to like your pages.

Why do you ask for my email?
Not all cards are going to be physical. I am going to be doing  this out of my own pocket and would like to send as many cards as I can and that will require some (or most) to be via email.

So why ask for my mailing address?
Because I will be mailing out physical cards too. But if you are ok with just emailed cards then just provide your email address.

Comments

Popular Posts